Have a look at our current available job openings below.
Do you strive to work on something that will have a big impact on the world? Are you passion-ate about sustainable agriculture? Do you have a mindset of getting things done? Are you a real problem solver and do you love building pioneering hardware? You might be a great fit!
You will be in our engineering team which is currently quite small but growing. Your main responsibility will be designing and building the electronics for our first production collar, the Collie One.
• Most importantly a strong problem solving mindset
• General optimistic approach to finding solutions
• Deep knowledge about scalable hardware design
• Ability to assess different chip and electronics options and make informed choices based on requirements
• Extensive C/C++ embedded software experience with a focus on reliability
• Knowledge about and experience in accelerated hardware testing
We are not looking for an expert specialist but an expert generalist! Ideally someone who has worked in a startup/scale up environment before and is looking to challenge themselves further.
• A desire to make the world a much better place
• Excellent communication skills
• Thrives on ambiguity and is able to turn the unclear into action
• Optimistic but grounded in the reality of what it takes to make a change
• Attention to detail
• Open-minded and hungry to learn
• Likes to have fun while working hard
• Relevant experience in robotic engineering, electrical engineering, firmware engineeringor a combination of those three
• We are looking for someone living in Amsterdam or surrounding making it easy to go to our HQ
• Full mental commitment — someone who thinks about their job in the shower
• Able to travel about to farms
• Exciting company with a lot of potential upside
• Opportunity to grow with and within the company
• A job to accelerate in personal & professional growth
• A culture of flexibility and fun
• Ability to combine building hardware with being outside and visiting farms
• Opportunity to make a big impact on one of the most impactful industries
• Fair market conform salary with the possibility to do a part in non-voting shares
We strongly encourage you to explore our website and to familiarize yourself with what we do. We look forward to receive your application and CV.Apply
As a startup, we currently don't have sophisticated HR tools in place. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of a team that's shaping the future of agriculture. We're at the intersection of technology and farming, creating solutions that have a meaningful impact on the way we produce food.
Contribute to a more sustainable and eco-friendly future. Our solutions not only reduce the environmental footprint of farming but also enhance farmer well-being.
Join a team of high-performing experts who foster a collaborative environment where your ideas are valued and encouraged. Where you'll have a heap of fun, make friends while your work is making an actual impact.
We believe in investing in our talent. As we grow, you'll have the chance to grow with us, taking on new challenges and responsibilities that align with your career goals.
Located in one of the city's most exciting co-working spaces, our office is the place to be. Join us for lively Friday drinks, a perfect opportunity to relax, mingle with other startup people, and celebrate your accomplishments.
Can't find the perfect role?
Send us an open application! Your skills and experiences might be just what our team needs,
and we're continuously searching for exceptional talent.